Minister of finance Grant Robertson
Get It Done Online
Work it out
Forms and Guides
How does KiwiSaver work?
Your KiwiSaver savings are made up of contributions to your account, plus or minus investment returns, minus any withdrawals, fees, and taxes.
You can do it online
You can use My KiwiSaver to monitor your contributions, check or update your details, apply for a contributions holiday and more.
Log in or register by clicking the My KiwiSaver button on the top right of this page.
- 0800 KiwiSaver (0800 549 472).
- If you’re calling from outside New Zealand, call+64 4 978 0779.
- Calling hours are 8 am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
If your first or preferred language is not English
Call our Language Line 0800 549 472 and we’ll get an interpreter to assist with your call. This service covers 39 languages and is available from 9 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday.
If you’re deaf or hearing-impaired
Fax us within New Zealand on 0800 447 755.
If you have a general KiwiSaver inquiry, email our KiwiSaver team. Please don’t include your IRD number.
Please don’t use this email to:
- Request personal account information as we cannot give responses to these requests. If you have a personal request use our Secure mail service or call us on 0800 549 472.
- Ask us for tax or financial advice in your message.
We’ll reply to your general queries by email within five working days. If you need an urgent response, or if your request is for personal information, please call us on 0800 549 472.
Write to us
Send all KiwiSaver mail to:
PO Box 39090
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045